Thursday, June 18, 2015

How You Can Help Me ~ Thank You and Suggestions

If you have any topic or issues central to the theme of "Life Beyond Heroin" that you would like me to discuss or elaborate on, please advise me.  Let me know if what you read helps or if there are areas that need improvement.






I don't promote this blog too much, I just figure if its decent, then it will generate followers naturally and people will recommend it to their network.  I know time is valuable and you can read anything out there, thank you for giving me a venue to express myself to the greater audience out there.  If you like what you read, please pass it on.





Thank you for all the positive feedback I have been receiving.  I hope this continues to help others or at the very least, is entertaining as you get a glimpse of my life as I attempt to live it devoid of dark matter.  





No comments:

Post a Comment